- I am a mother of three boys. They keep me very busy with their myriad of activities!
- My full-time job is a manager in a large corporation, where I am constantly challenged to be a better leader. I am very fortunate to work with such a great team of people.
- My husband is a full-time writer, Glen Krisch. He writes horror and supernatural thrillers, which is quite a departure from my light-hearted romance.
- We have a major case of role-reversal in my home. My husband works from home full-time, while I work outside of the home. I am very lucky to have his support in pursuit of my business career, as well as my fledgling writing career.
- I am a vegetarian, and have been for more than 20 years. It’s definitely not for everyone. One of our kids claims to be a vegetarian, aside from the occasional corn dog. Another would chase a cow across a field with a knife and fork.
- My dream vacation always includes a quiet beach.
- I love to craft. I enjoy sewing, knitting, and painting. Our middle son tells me he is going to be an artist when he grows up, so now that I have a partner in crime, I can shamelessly spend money on fabric, paint and whatever else strikes our fancy.
- My favorite way to relax is with a cup of tea and my Kindle.
- My favorite memories always include my siblings. We have such fun together. In a few weeks, some of us are going on a research trip to a ghost town for Glen’s next horror novel.
- I enjoy the outdoors. I love to hike in the local canyons, view the waterfalls, and spot the wildlife.
A failed actress, twenty-something Julia McCarthy begins writing a fictionalized blog as a form of self-therapy. Based on her carefree summers at her grandparents’ farm, she never expects her little experiment to garner a viral following, but it does. Boy, does it ever.
Now, with thousands of loyal blog followers, and a syndication deal with the Chicago Herald, Julia is approached by GreenTV to adapt her blog into a TV show. The producers see her as a “Rachel Ray on the Prairie-type”. She sees herself as a fraud.
In Julia’s fictional world, she’s successful. She can pay her bills on time. Heck, she even has a fictional gorgeous husband and charming little boy. Ready to realize her dreams, Julia returns to her grandparents’ farm to shoot the TV pilot.
Brad Taylor is definitely not her type: he’s rugged, sensible, and oh-so smug about learning that Julia’s blog is a farce. As the manager of her grandparent’s farm, Brad doesn’t have time to deal with whimsical women who don’t even know how to cook.
Julia can’t allow her attraction to Brad to distract her, not when her dreams are about to come true. But are these truly her dreams, her good life?
A fun, fast (150 pages) contemporary romance
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre – Contemporary Romance
Rating – PG-13
More details about the author
Connect with Sarah Krisch on Facebook