1. Write two truths and one lie (but don’t tell us which is which until I say so. ) A. I’m happily married B. My proudest achievement is my son. C. The next several books are planned already.
2. Tell us a bit about yourself
a. What was the first book you remember reading? HARRY THE DIRTY DOG
b. What is your greatest fear Something tragic happening to my son and/or wife
c. If you were on a deserted island what three items would you want with you? Sat phone to call for help, good book to keep me company, food.
d. Your favorite musician Bruce Springsteen
e. Your Favorite song No Surrender followed closely by From Small Things
3. Where did you find the inspiration for your most recent book? My book is inspired by my muse and some back history.
4. Do you have rituals for when you are writing? Particular place you write, music you listen to, specific drink or snack? Anything you must do when you are writing… My writing includes being seated in a comfortable surrounding, usually lounging in a part of my house, with headphones and classical music dictated by the book and the character.
5. Who is your favorite character in your book and why? It’s tough to answer that question, since all of the characters are favorites.
6. Do you use a particular writing method? Like do you use index cards, outlines, free writing for ten minutes? How do you organize your thoughts before and while writing? I write totally organic. I will usually have interesting ideas for the book percolate through the mind a day or two before. Then, I sit and write. When I’m done writing, then I edit.
7. How long did it take you to write your book? About 10 months.
8. What are your goals for the future (as a writer) I, WALTER is the start of a series that will bring us to present day before it’s finished. My ambition, and my intent, is to write each and every one of these books in a way that will continue to be enjoyed by all of the readers.
Rapid Answer Zone
1. What was the last movie you saw? The Dark Knight
2. What did you do last Halloween? Stayed home
3. What is the name of your car? Dah-ling.
Now, which one of the three was the lie? C. I may be privy to the name of the main character, but that’s as far as it goes. Their life events are organic and surprising, even to me.
Walter Crofter was born into Elizabethan England.
In a country and a time where favor and politics were both deadly, can an honest boy stay true to himself?
Especially given his family background?
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre – Historical Fiction/ Romance
Rating – PG